Skip to page body Home About Us Garbage and Recycling NEAT Program Code Compliance
FAQ Review
How do I report a concern or a complaint?
Publish Date: 4/9/2012 3:46 PM
All concerns/complaints to the city must be done so in written or electronic form. In order to ensure that every concern is appropriately addressed and to protect complainants from possible reprisal, every complainant must provide a written or electronic statement regarding the nature of their complaint. Complainants must provide their contact information, but can indicate that they wish to remain anonymous/confidential. (If a case were to make its way to court, it is possible that a judge could require a complainant to be named if their testimony is pertinent to the case) If you have any questions, or wish to file a concern/complaint, go ahead and click the Ask Longview link. You will find the Submit Request button at the bottom of that page. 

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Download Acrobat Reader Download Flash Player Download QuickTime Download Windows Media Player Download Microsoft Silverlight Download Word Viewer Download Excel Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer