Skip to page body Home About Us Garbage and Recycling NEAT Program Code Compliance
FAQ Review
How do I dispose of old medications?
Publish Date: 7/13/2011 8:17 PM
Unused medicines can be brought to the Household Hazardous area at the Waste Control Transfer Station every Tuesday and Saturday, from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. Place the medicine into a container, such as a plastic soda bottle, with enough water to dissolve the medicines, and secure the lid with strong, sturdy tape. Unwanted or unused medicines can also be brought to the Longview Police Department, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Download Acrobat Reader Download Flash Player Download QuickTime Download Windows Media Player Download Microsoft Silverlight Download Word Viewer Download Excel Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer